Thursday, September 18, 2008

Brekyn's Baptism Album

This is an album that I made Brekyn for her baptism. I got the idea from a post on 2 peas and rolled from there. It was so fun making this. I put a place in it where people could sign it so she could remember who was there. There is even a place for her to put her cards and special notes from people. She wrote down her feelings and we sealed them in an envelope for her to open when she gets older. Now I have to get the pictures in place. She absolutely loves this book.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!! How talented are you gosh! I get so much insperation by just looking at your work. Good on ya! Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
p.s. I bought some coffee filters and I am going to try the mini album:)

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

K so you are now going to give me scrappin lessons!! I have been trying to finish scrapbooking the emails scott and I wrote to each other while he was in Iraq! I got a couple done and then...I stuck on how to scrap a page and then i stopped! you are so talented!! love love love!!

SANDY said...

THAT IS SO DANG CUTE! YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO HELP ME OUT WITH THIS KIND OF STUFF! I USE TO SCRAP ALL THE TIME WHEN JETT WAS LITTLE! BUT NOW WITH ABBIE I REALLY NEED TO GET BACK INTO IT! I THINK GIRLS WILL LOVE IT MORE AS THEY GET OLDER! BOYS DONT REALLY CARE EITHER WAY! BOYS ARE BOYS! BUT ABBIE WOULD JUST LOVE IT!