Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Cherries and Sweets


Hey there crafter people! I just love being a part of the amazing design team for Jinger Adams and I love getting to use all of the fun stuff! Here is some more projects I got to create for Jinger Adams using the Sweet Tart collection!
Check them out....

{Cherries Card}


For this card I used just a plain white cardstock, some plain red cardstock for backing a little bit of green, and some green gingham ribbon that I had. I have never made a pinwheel before and it was a lot of fun.

{You're a Sweet Tart}

 
 I had this cute little empty can that I thought would be adorable with some treats inside. I used a little bit of yellow ricrac, some green gingham ribbon, and a couple of little tags that I made out of plain cardstock. I also cut a strip of paper and put inside my DYMO to get the word "YOU'RE" then sanded it a bit so the letters would stick out more.

If you want to get this awesome kit, click {HERE}
 

No comments: