Thursday, July 25, 2013

Weeble Wobble Card!

 
Hello my sweet crafter peeps! 
How many times do you dread going to your mailbox because you know that all thats inside are stinkin bills?? Well how nice would it be to find a hand addressed envelope inside and to open it and find a cute card just saying HI? or Thinking about you? I know I would love it. It would make my day! I wanted to send out a card the other day to a friend who I know has been struggling and when I went to look at my stash.... I only had ones that said stuff on them and not what I really wanted to say. So I made a few cutesie ones that are blank on hand so that I can personalize them for what ever occasion I need it for.

Here is a card that I created for Jinger Adams using the Sweet Tart collection!
Check it out....

{Wobbly Card}
 

 
In addition to the cute stuff from the Sweet Tart Collection (including the adorable WASHI tape), I used just a plain white, red and lime green cardstock, sewed a few stitches, and my favorite thing was the little Wobble that I attached the flower to. So stinkin cute and fun to work with!

If you want to get this awesome kit, click {HERE}
 

No comments: