Wednesday, July 24, 2013

WOW Wednesday!

Happy 24th of July to all of you Utahns out there! I hope your spending this awesome summer day with the ones you love. I  know I am! Im glad you came by for WOW Wednesday! Have I told you how much I love this stinkin kit?? Here are MORE things I crafted up with the Heartstring Designs ~Summer Lovin~ kit.
Once again, Every Wednesday, all of the Craft Doctors will show you what they have been cookin up! Make sure you follow each and every Dr. so you dont miss out on anything!
 

If you haven't subscribed... check it out {HERE}

{Your a Catch}

{Hello There Card}
 
 Make sure you check out all of the other fabulous crafters and what they came up with!

 
Check back again next Wednesday for more Craftiness!!!
 
Make sure you are follwing us....EVERYWHERE!!
 
 
 
 

No comments: